Serves 4 (1 serving = 1 fillet and 1 ¼ cups veggie toss)
1 pound asparagus, cut into ½- to 1-inch pieces, leaving tips whole
4 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
¾ teaspoon salt and pepper, divided
4 Dr. Praeger’s California Veggie Burgers, uncooked (not defrosted), cut into ½-inch cubes
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon fresh basil, plus more for garnish, chopped
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon honey
4 red snapper fillets
¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Toss asparagus pieces in 1 tablespoon olive oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
3. Put the Dr. Praeger’s California Veggie Burgers cubes and asparagus pieces on a baking sheet lined with foil. Bake until the veggie burger cubes are crispy and the asparagus pieces are slightly browned; reserve.
4. Set broiler on high.
5. Whisk together 3 tablespoons olive oil, fresh lemon juice, Dijon mustard, honey, ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper; reserve.
6. Brush fish fillets with remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil and sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper. Broil fish until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Toss the veggie burgers and asparagus with the reserved olive oil vinaigrette and chopped fresh basil.
8. Arrange one fillet on a plate and drape with ¼ of veggie burger toss.